Monday, March 26, 2007

Soft music is surely soothing to hear

Was hearing some devotional songs from morning till now. Very pleasing ones. I could find one big difference, I didn't get the usual headache,something I usually get after hearing film songs.Many people say that these days film songs are too loud or the lyrics are undecipherable. I can only agree with them on this point after today's experience.But I think some people will argue saying that it is only the psychological effect.Maybe that is also true.

Just making small posts now and then to announce to the world that my blog is alive and kicking.
Will make a longer post quite soon. Also I need to change my blog's 'look and feel'. I am yet to learn how to do that. So people, keep checking for a revamped Pensieve. :) :)

1 comment:

yashoda said...

Ofcourse as u tell the devotional songs are mollifying..but u cannot dissent with the fact that not all film songs are undecipherable.. although many are like that, some are soothing too:)